How to care for your Natural Products
- Natural soap is best stored resting on a draining soap dish or standing on its side, out of the spray range of a shower.
- Natural soap is 1/3 glycerin naturally. Glycerin attracts moisture. If left in water, the soap will absorb water and the bar will become very soft and mushy. It is a very good idea that you take appropriate precautions to safeguard the life of your soap.
- When using soaps for body cleansing, longevity improves if you avoid rubbing the bar directly onto the body. Instead, use hands, our handmade washcloths, our handmade soap saver bags, puff or loofah to apply the soap to your body. Not only will you get a better lather, this will also minimize encounters with any large pieces of herbs or exfoliators.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Many people report storing soaps in linen cupboards and dresser drawers to freshen towels and clothing.
- Please keep in mind that a small amount of butter goes a LONG way. Start with a dime size; rub in your hands. You'll immediately notice that it melts in your hands. Rub onto freshly showered skin, damp hair, and nails. At first you may think that it feels greasy, but don't fret! Your body sucks up all of the moisture in a matter of minutes.
- Keep out of direct sunlight, it will melt. If this happens, let it cool; it will re-solidify.
- Works best after a bath or shower using Bella Lina Bath's natural soap
- We don't use any chemicals or preservatives in our frostings. Because of this, please refrain from getting water in your jar.
Thank you so much for choosing Bella Lina Bath! If you have any questions or comments about your soap, please feel free to contact me any time!